Culture. Nature. Tech. Work. Ventures. Learning. Play.
As a startup –
building, growing a sustainable venture, whether a business or non-profit venture,
you are constantly developing your character and competence to embrace the ever-increasing responsibilities entrusted to you.
Tomorrow will be more challenging than today! [Prof. Hentie van Wyk, mentor & colleague]
To grow is to live. We grow in gratitude as we accept our lives and commit to relationships, work, play, rest etcetera. Our ability to generate joy at work, at school, at home, is greatly enhanced by our willingness to anchor our roots in gratitude.
Are you starting up a new venture? Do you want to take an existing venture back to the drawing board? Get in touch with Werner from 123CY to
- Plan your venture – from Me to My Market; From Me to My Operations; From Me to My Financial Story; From Me to My Launch
- Decide what shade of entrepreneurship defines you: Indie pioneer? Social Entrepreneur? Franchise? Intrapreneur? 10% Business? Solo-preneur?
- Learn by taking ACTION
- Embody the story (business model) of your venture to grow your network of trust
- Grow healthy habits to continuously improve your venture: Networking, Presentation, Innovation, Resilient Reaction
- Learn … make mistakes and ‘fail’ before you launch. Launch with reasonable confidence …
- Develop precise communication skills – internal and external
- Improve your productivity through discipline and technology
- Enhance your practical innovation and problem-solving skills (and BTW, let’s talk problem-formulation, shall we?)
- Grow in stature, as a responsible business or non-profit citizen of your economy
Clarify your Value Proposition & ability to generate cash*
*Remind me to tell you the story of The Best Business Plan
Learn more about the New Venture Creation Programme I created with and for the UFS Business School
Articles – Video, Audio & Text
50 Shades of Entrepreneurship for Accounting & Finance Professionals #2: 17 Questions Towards Framing Your Horizons
Welcome to a festival of questions of telescopic and microscopic proportions! Follow the Saint of the Arts (St.Art!) and start walking through these, to start discovering your shade of entrepreneurship.
Next up: From Me to My Market: Me, my (hi)story, character & competence
My name is Werner from 123CY. I inspire authentic innovation & entrepreneurship in fellow humans. I love to use the hashtag #GrowInGratitude
50 Shades of Entrepreneurship for Accounting & Finance Professionals: X Million Shades & My Wish For You
Imagine an organisation as a bus: how versatile are accounting & finance professionals? My wish: social, environmental & economic profits. Can all roles across all sectors be entrepreneurial? My aim with this series: embrace, integrate change entrepreneurially. Next up: Horizons
My name is Werner from 123CY. I inspire entrepreneurship and innovation in fellow humans. I love to use the hashtag #GrowInGratitude
Experience 16 moments, from bite-sized to snack-sized, curated from my masterclass presented at 22 On Sloane, Africa’s biggest startup campus.
The 123CY Promise
The 123CY promise includes coffee (or tea, if you or I feel like it) and constructive, creative conversation.
I honour your story as fellow human and professional and meet you where you are on your journey. Always.
Online. Face-to-face. Wherever you need coaching conversations
Werner Schmidt, founder of 123CY, is a startup coach, brand discoverer and creative practitioner (writer, musician, storyteller).
He coaches through creative, constructive conversation, motivational speaking engagements and workshops, blending ACT*, NLP*, story coaching (with djembe) and a wide range of strategic and operational experience, since 1994. Discover a startup coaching experience with a difference, by clicking anywhere on this sentence …
[*Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming]
He is a registered coach, holds a B.Compt (Hons) from UNISA, a Masters in Commerce from the University of Pretoria, and is a CA(SA).
Husband, father (2 kids, 2 canines), friend, walker, martial arts enthusiast and pro-am member of The Pun Club.
Grow well, from moment to moment
Get in Touch
123CY Life and Business Strategy
(+27) 64 141 4341
Send 123CY a Message
© 123CY Business and Life Strategy – All rights reserved